I see folks who post these as part of their “About Me” in their blog. I have always found them interesting. Finally I have decided to give you my list.
- I am one inch too short. I have always have to hem everything, even things marked as short and petites.
- Warm fluffy tapioca pudding is a comfort food, served best with cinnamon sugar. My grandmothers both made it for me.
- I am a fake extrovert. I have learned to fake it to be successful in business and life.
- I love bracelets.
- I can not figure out what is so cute and special about babies. I am not drawn to small children, kittens, puppies or chicks.
- I am a tea aficionado. I love a good estate Assam and will splurge on a Pouchong. Tea in bags is what they swept off the floor and put into bags because if you saw it you would not drink it.
- I love to read. I am always reading two or three books.
- All my pets have been “rescue.” I am drawn to adults who have been turned in.
- I have double digits pairs of cheaters around my house. Every room has at least a couple pairs scattered around.
- I learned to swim by being thrown off the end of the dock by my grandmother who could not swim.
- I love hats and have a closet shelf full in hat boxes. I got that from my Granny.
- I have lived for months at a time with no broadcast television and did not miss it.
- I am skeptical. I am not like to accept something because “they” said so or you read it and are repeating it.
- I love good shoes, and if economics were not and issue I would have hundreds of pairs.
- I weigh less in the winter than the summer, because I love to cross country ski in the winter and lay around like a slug when it gets hot.
- I love to send unexpected notes to friends and family via US mail.
- I have a creative streak, that many find surprising, because I have worked as a business and computer analyst most of my professional life.
- I turn my cell phone off nights and weekends. If I could get by without having a cell phone, I would only have a land line.
- I hate exercise. Try as I might I have never found that runners high or any other good feeling after exercising.
- I love to cook, but really don’t enjoy baking.
- I love ethnic food and am willing to try them all. I never ask first what I am eating. Best to try it, form an opinion and then learn about what is in it.
- I am spiritual, but definitely not into organized religion.
- I want to know where my food comes from. I like to garden and raise my own laying hens. I buy my beef and lamb directly from the ranchers.
- I enjoy photography. It is a hobby you practice your entire life and continue to learn and surprise yourself
- I hate driving.
#6 Assam and Pouchong are teas that come from different regions and and prepared in specific ways for the tea drinking public.
#10 And yet the cabin where I learned to swim is my all time favorite place in the world.
#25 Explains my love affair with public transportation and how I managed to live 5 years without owning a car.
OK I knew a lot of these…but #6 what the hell is Assam and Pouchong?!! #10 I simply can not imagine a worse way to teach someone to swim!!? And #25 explains why I do all the driving! Ha lol….